Zielona Gora, Poland, June 5, 2016 - The two unbeaten teams at the FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix 2016 tournament in Zielona Gora, Poland and Puerto Rico, meet on the event's last day to determine which of them goes through the first weekend of the competition with a perfect record of three victories.
• Poland and Puerto Rico have met six times before at the World Grand Prix, including twice in 2015.
• Poland lost their Group 2 encounter (3-1), but then won the semifinals of the Group 2 Final Four against Puerto Rico (3-1).
• Puerto Rico won their three World Grand Prix meetings with Poland in 2014.
• These three encounters followed the first ever World Grand Prix match between the teams in 2010, when Poland won in straight sets.
• Poland can win three World Grand Prix matches in a row. A win against Puerto Rico would be their sixth win in seven World Grand Prix matches.
• They started the 2014 World Grand Prix with four wins.
• Poland scored 18 blocks in their 3-1 win against Czech Republic.
• Anna Grejman and Berenika Tomsia have each scored 38 points for Poland at the 2016 World Grand Prix.
• Puerto Rico can win three consecutive World Grand Prix matches for the first time since they beat Poland, Canada and Poland again at the 2014 and 2015 World Grand Prix tournaments.
• Puerto Rico have more wins against Poland at the World Grand Prix (4), than against any other opponent.
• Puerto Rico can win seven matches in a row in major competitions.