Wloclawek, Poland, June 12, 2016 - Both Argentina and Kenya are already out of contention for the Group 2 finals of FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix and as they meet each other for the second time in the competition in their last game of the 2016 edition they will be looking to finish with a victory.
• Argentina and Kenya's first ever meeting at the World Grand Prix came on 3 June. Argentina won 3-0.
• Top scorer in that match was Kenya's Brackcides Khadambi with 17 points. No other player scored more than nine.
• The last other major tournament at which these teams met was the 2015 World Cup. Argentina won 3-0.
• Argentina have lost nine of their last 10 World Grand Prix matches, the only exception being the 3-0 win over forthcoming opponents Kenya in their opening match of the 2016 season.
• None of Argentina's last four World Grand Prix matches ended in straight sets. Their last 3-0 match was their straight sets win over Kenya earlier this season.
• Argentina lost three of their last four World Grand Prix matches in which they won the opening set.
• Kenya have lost all their five 2016 World Grand Prix matches by a 3-0 scoreline.
• Eight of Kenya's ten World Grand Prix defeats were in straight sets, including the last seven.
• Kenya's last win at the World Grand Prix was their final match of 2015, when they beat Peru 3-1.
• Mercy Moim scored a team-high 11 points (including 10 spikes) in Kenya's 3-0 defeat against Poalnd on Saturday.